Thursday, April 29, 2010

Can't be a good sign

I am writing this at 7:47pm. No access to a wifi signal so I will post this later.

I am currently sitting in an empty theater at the dollar theater waiting for a showing of the movie "the crazies" to start.
I am thinking that since it starts in 5 minutes that the fact that the theater is currently empty can't be a good sign! lol

I wasn't sure if I really wanted to see this as it looks like just another zombie movie and I have seen my share of those. But I decided to give it a try, if I don't like it then I am only out a dollar.

W

Update....
9:50 pm

I just got out of the film.
I like it when I go watch a film with low expectations and come out of watching it being very pleasently surprised!
That just happened. I liked it. It was very good!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch

No comments: