Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Readings

1 John 1
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive (P) us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say, "We have not sinned," we make Him a liar, and His word (Q) is not in us.

Psalms 119
158 I have seen the disloyal (H) and feel disgust (I)
because they do not keep Your word.

169 Let my cry reach You, LORD; (V)
give me understanding according to Your word. (W)
170 Let my plea reach You; (X)
rescue me according to Your promise. (Y)
171 My lips pour out praise, (Z)
for You teach me Your statutes. (AA)
172 My tongue sings about Your promise, (AB)
for all Your commandments are righteous. (AC)
173 May Your hand be ready to help me, (AD)
for I have chosen Your precepts. (AE)
174 I long for Your salvation, LORD,
and Your instruction is my delight. (AF)
175 Let me live, and I will praise You; (AG)
may Your judgments help me.
176 I wander like a lost sheep; (AH)
seek Your servant, (AI)
for I do not forget Your commands. (AJ)

No comments: