Tuesday, July 1, 2008

You are put on Notice

I have reached a part in my Life where Things have become and are becoming very Clear to me. I have started to Identify The people in my Life that are Nice to me and I want to be around them and I have started to identify the people that aren't nice to me and I am distancing myself from them, I am a good person that has made mistakes but hey He who is without sin may cast the first stone. I have worked VERY hard in Therapy to move forward and I cannot be held back by people who wont let go of the past. I have asked for Forgiveness from Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and I am forgiven. I have also forgiven Myself which was very Hard to do. There are people in my life that are ok with being dishonest with me and that greatly troubles me. I know who you are. But I have learned that I cant change them but I can change how I react to them.

No comments: